July 9, 2020
Earn free rub and i...

Notifications
Clear all

Earn free rub and invest with automaniya  

RSS

"Investment always has a certain level of risk. Investors should carefully consider the level of risk before making investment decisions."
-The project will start on April 11, 2020 at 15:00
** The project has not started, but getting free cars will still add rub every hour!
-This page is the same as syper (scam). Come on, open gg, translate that up
# play for free:
-Subscribe successfully = get 1 xe huynhdai1 >> earning 0.003rub per hour >> will transfer 50% to the buying account and 50% to the withdrawal account
-At the mission >> complete will receive from 1rub to 300rub for 1 task completed
-Go to my reference >> to get the referral link to recruit ref and the% received from ref is calculated by level:
+ 7% of all balance additions for purchases according to tier 1 referrals.
+ 3% of all balance additions for purchases according to tier 2 referrals.
+ 1% of all balance additions for purchases according to level 3 referrals.
All rewards are credited to the investment balance for payments.
# play investment: (I will refund 50% of the money received from the ref)
1.png
2.png
** NOTE: The amount of income earned from the vehicle will be credited into the withdrawal account depending on the vehicle
- Cash withdrawal: automatically, instantly (as fast as refills)
-Please withdraw: not updated
-Payment port support: a lot but I only pay attention to payeer
-Register ref: https://automaniya.top/?i=4026

-Register without ref: https://automaniya.top
** I WILL ADD TO THE PROJECT WHEN THE PROJECT START RUNNING AND WILL UPDATE WITH THE EARLY PAYMENT CERTIFICATE FOR FRIENDS.
NEW UPDATE (22:46 April 11, 2020):
The project has started running ..... if you have any war, please load it
Note: currently load and buy exp at the exp purchase item> get exp to buy cars at the car. Remember to buy the exp only to buy 1 car. After buying the car, you have to raise the track gradually at the apparel section (the higher the race, the more income).
You go to the chat project to chat to earn more exp and $ dentist
HOW DO YOU ADD YOUR PAYEER ACCOUNT AND ID TO YOUR REFUND? 50% OF THE MONEY RECEIVED FROM YOU!

Share: